Stealing a march from the folks over at RelentlessPR, thanks to all linkers and commenters. Links and comments are the about the only way for me to know if I’m writing something interesting, useful, or at least provocative. I appreciate each and every one.
NOTE: I’ve registered at http://technorati.com as a way of viewing all my comments and links in one place. It also helps direct folks to your blog. I’ve you haven’t registered there, I recommend it.
- d a morton at http://www.hdleadership.blogspot.com/
- Martin at http://www.bcn-adventure.com/
- Louise at http://www.thehumanimprint.typepad.com/
- Miguel at http://experimenta.wordpress.com/
- S Lee at http://2bproductive.blogspot.com/
- Stephen at http://spargeldeinreises.blogspot.com/
- Barry at http://www.ggci-blog.com/
- Ghazala at http://www.pakspectator.com/
- Tim at http://www.pmhut.com/
- Mike at http://realisedevelopment.com/
- Craig at http://www.betterprojects.net/
Filed under: PMO | Tagged: Barry Zweibel, Bas de Baar, Better Projects, Craig Brown, eme ka eme, Ghazala Khan, HD leadership, Leo Bottary, Louise Manning, Miguel Cornejo Castro, Mike Chitty, PM Think, pmhut.com, Project Shrink, relentlessPR, S Lee, Scott Middleton, Stephen Ritchie, The Human Imprint, The Pakistani Spectator | Leave a Comment »