I was about to post on how unreliable performance reporting — progress, status, and forecast — is one of the first signs of project trouble. However, I realized that I hadn’t posted on my own “Operation Dunk 2010” performance, so here goes:
I’ve made some progress on my weight (the weight reduction KPI is related to the improvement of my jumping capability):
- Weight — Down 3.5 lbs from week 1 (257.5 from 261)
Also, I forgot to mention that I’ve started work on my balance and coordination capability with my Wii Fit. There is a basic balance test that combines with my BMI to give me a Wii Age. That’s probably as good a proxy for balance and coordination improvements as any, so it will be KPI #2.
- Wii Age — Down six years from week 1 (55 from 61).