Here is the first Crossderry podcast. I plan to do this roughly once a week. The topics are: Apple Watch as threat to Swiss watch industry, Quick hitter tweet review: Team size, platform category errors, and salespeople who do not know anything about their customers.
- The John Shank/Vijay Govindarajan book I referenced on Strategic Cost Management,
- Definition of jewelry I used: decorative objects…that people wear on their body.
- Here’s a link to the FT article (via CNBC) where I pulled quotes.
- The links to my Oct 31 tweet on team size, my Oct 30 tweet on apps vs. other software, and my Oct 27 tweet on poor sales practices.
- Intro and close music is “Frog In the Well” played by Lucas Gonze.